Tuesday, March 26, 2013

FOREST-to-PLATE FORAY. Signup TODAY!



Learn how to identify native edibles and mushrooms in their natural setting on our first ever, forest-to-table Spring foray! Some of the items that may be found on the foray include:
Morel mushrooms
Oyster mushrooms
Coral mushrooms
Fiddlehead Ferns
Sheep Sorrel
Wild Ramps/Wild Leeks
Miner's Lettuce
Cattails
Stinging Nettles
Watercress
Then, indulge in a 5 course gourmet dining experience at Casper Fry's in Spokane. The dinner will feature ingredients found on the foray! Learn valuable new skills, meet exciting new people, enjoy a wonderful and unique experience that you will not soon forget! Seating is VERY limited and is first-come-first-serve. Please contact me today with any questions or to make a reservation.
Foray: Sunday, April 28th. 9:00-1:00. Location TBD.

Dinner: Tuesday, April 30th 6:30. Location: Casper Fry's


CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!!!
http://www.payitsquare.com/collect-page/11251



5 comments:

  1. what are the costs for the forray and the dinner?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are a couple different pricing options. There's a discount for buying tickets in pairs. You have the option of just the dinner, just the foray, or both. Here is the address:

      http://www.payitsquare.com/collect-page/11251

      Delete
  2. I have visited the site above, tried to pay - but it would not let me. I RSVP'd for 2 for both events, is there a number I can call to pay?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry about that, how frustrating! You can call me on my personal cell phone, 509-280-6630, and we will get you squared away. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds cool! I don't know if my work schedule will allow me to come but I will try. I'm glad I found your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your questions and comments below. They will be added to the page as soon as I can moderate them. Thanks for contributing!