Sunday, April 1, 2012

How to find TWICE as many morels. I guarantee this works!!!

How to find 100% more morels using science. Click here to find out!!!

Watch this short youtube video to find out how to bring home more morels on your next hunt. This video scientifically explains how our vision works and how specifically to use that to our advantage when looking for morels.

I review this EVERY spring, a great resource. My advice is simple: SLOW DOWN. Find a downed log or burned stump and SIT AND LOOK. It takes awhile for your eyes to adjust. This explains why you may not see the morel sitting right at your feet, even as you gaze right at it. If you've been morel hunting before then you know EXACTLY what I am talking about!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your questions and comments below. They will be added to the page as soon as I can moderate them. Thanks for contributing!