Sunday, March 25, 2012

What happened to your blog???

I haven't blogged now in almost a year. My laptop took a dive and I have not been able to fix it. I've reformatted it TWICE and it STILL is too slow to use. I took it to Reboot, a local computer repair shop, for diagnosis over THREE WEEKS AGO!!! The guy who is working on it is also stumped, and he has been in the business for over 30 years. Computers...one step forward, two steps back.....good grief.

So I am basically able to use Jill's computer on Sundays when she doesn't work. So I have resolved to blog on Sundays this season. It might be every other Sunday, but look for the latest northwest foraging news here on Sundays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your questions and comments below. They will be added to the page as soon as I can moderate them. Thanks for contributing!