Wednesday, March 16, 2011

How can I get involved in this whole mushroom thing???

People often ask me, "how the hell did you get involved in this???" The answer is the Spokane Mushroom Club. Jill and I are active members in this organization and it is awesome. I think it's $15 for annual dues for a household, but SO worth it. You get to go out in the field with expert mycologists who will show you the ropes.

If you're interested, I STRONGLY suggest you check them out at www.spokanemushroomclub.org. They offer group forrays for members throughout mushroom season. Check it out, the Spring forray to be held at Priest Lake is scheduled for May 26-29th!!!! Jill and I are SO excited!!! It really is an addictive, and potentially profitable, activity to pick up.

1 comment:

  1. I know the old President! Sue Malrich! She's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your questions and comments below. They will be added to the page as soon as I can moderate them. Thanks for contributing!